Subject: Teabenõue [Ellex-TLN.FID98324]
From: "Kevin Gerretz | Ellex" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: Martin Mäesalu | Ellex <[email-masked]>, "Martin Triipan"
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 15:11:10 +0200

Tere

Esitan Martin Mäesalu ja Martin Triipani nimel ja palvel
Rahandusministeeriumile teabenõude.

Lugupidamisega

Kevin Gerretz

Kevin Gerretz
Senior Associate |  <https://ellex.legal/lawyers/Kevin-Gerretz/> Profile
T. +372 640 7170 | M. +372 5805 1756

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ellex+Raidla+Advokaadib%C3%BCroo+O%C3%9
C/@59.4323456,24.7427953,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa1b3ea80044ec86f!8m2!3d
59.4323456!4d24.7427953> Kaarli pst 1 / Roosikrantsi 2, EE-10119 Tallinn,
Estonia

Estonia • Latvia • Lithuania
Ellex Raidla is part of  <http://ellex.legal/> Ellex - Baltic circle of
legal excellence
Tier 1 Law Firm in the Baltics | Law Firm of the Year - the Baltics
2020-2021 and Northern Europe 2022 by The Lawyer

Follow us on  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ellex-legal/> LinkedIn and
<https://www.facebook.com/EllexRaidla/> Facebook.

This email was produced by law firms Ellex Raidla, Ellex Klavins or Ellex
Valiūnas ir partneriai offices, authorised and regulated by each country‘s
legislative acts. The standard terms applicable to our services are
available for the specific office: Ellex Raidla
<https://ellex.legal/files/standardterms2024.pdf> ,
<https://ellex.legal/standard-terms-of-ellex-klavins-legal-services/>
Ellex Klavins,
<https://ellex.legal/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ellex-valiunas-standard-te
rms_en_2021.pdf> Ellex Valiunas ir partneriai, and the privacy policy is
available  <https://ellex.legal/privacy-policy/> here. This email and its
contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, please delete it and notify the sender.